- “Euphoria” and “Spider-Man: Far From Home” star Zendaya turned heads at the 2019 E! People’s Choice Awards in a Christopher Esber gown.
- The stunning one-shoulder dress featured cutouts around the midriff outlined with metallic detailing.
- The $2,240 gown is no longer available at the time of writing.
- The actress’ topknot hairstyle, coral lips, and Christian Louboutin pumps added to her elegant look.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Zendaya knows how to make an entrance on the red carpet, and her classy ensemble for the E! People’s Choice Awards was no exception.
Arriving at Sunday night’s awards show, the 23-year-old actress turned heads in an ankle-length black gown with daring cutouts around the midriff and an elegant one-shoulder strap.
Zendaya’s cutout-clad dress came from Australian clothing designer Christopher Esber. The Crystal Tie Cocoon Dress appears online at Moda Operandi for $2,240 but is unavailable for purchase at the time of writing.
Her gown was not listed on the Christopher Esber website for purchase at the time of writing, though a floor-length black gown — similar in length to Zendaya’s dress, but less detailed — appears to be for sale on the Australian brand’s website for $990.
The eye-catching black gown was featured on the brand’s Instagram account in a post from October. The post does not give pricing details for the gown but says it’s part of the designer’s Spring 2020 collection.
Zendaya’s stylist, Law Roach, shared in an Instagram Story that the star completed her ensemble with earrings from Nadine Jewellery and black patent leather pumps from Christian Louboutin, which retail for $695.
To top it off, Zendaya’s sophisticated hair and makeup — a stylish topknot and bright coral lip — beautifully complimented her red-carpet dress.
The star not only made a style statement on the red carpet, but she also took home two awards for her roles in “Euphoria” and “Spider-Man: Far From Home,” winning the drama TV movie star category and the female movie star of 2019 title, respectively.
Representatives for Christopher Esber did not immediately respond to Insider’s request for comment about the availability of Zendaya’s dress.